IoT data logger for remote reading of flowmeters in district metering applications
The LS-Flow is a data logger with an integrated GSM / GPRS module. It is battery operated, watertight (IP68) and easy to install. When combined with the also battery powered WATERFLUX 3070 water meter, it forms a perfect solution for monitoring of potable water in district metering applications. The data logger features Modbus communication. In this way, it enables storage and remote data transfer of a wide range of process parameters and meter diagnostics. Additional process instrumentation like a pressure or level transmitter can be connected and powered via the analogue input of the LS-Flow.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Built-in high-performance antenna designed for installation in manholes
- GSM/GPRS data transfer with standard SIM card
- Data logger and evaluation software for saving and evaluating all measurements incl. pressure and temperature measurement
- Data communication possible via Modbus RTU with the WATERFLUX 3070 electromagnetic water meter
- Wireless connection with PC or pocket PC via Bluetooth
- No data loss in case of power failure (empty battery)
- Visual LED-based diagnostics
- Autonomous power supply: long-life lithium battery, low consumption
- Sensor power feeding (suitable for passive output)
- Permanent power consumption metering