IIoT data logger for remote data services, acquisition and evaluation
OPTIBRIDGE 3880 is a fully autonomous wireless communication system for remote access to measurement data from all sorts of measurements in process applications and industrial automation. The data logger comes battery powered or mains powered. It is therefore particularly suitable for water applications in remote installation areas without power supply such as water abstraction wells or drinking water transportation pipelines. This makes it the perfect match for the battery-powered WATERFLUX 3070 water meter. Due to its rugged waterproof design (IP68), the wireless system is the ideal choice for installation in flood-prone areas like manholes.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Made for IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things) applications and smart networks
- Facilitates remote access to data from process instrumentation (e.g. flow, pressure, temperature, etc.)
- Enables local data hosting on on-premises servers – from maintenance to process visualisation to SCADA integration via OPC-UA or CSV
- Features the most advanced cyber-security technology, including sensor authentication and data encryption using TLS 1.3 protocol
- Easy configuration, commissioning and device status assessment via Bluetooth and mobile smart device using the OPTIBRIDGE 3880 Setup mobile app: free download for iOS and Android
- Rugged design: polycarbonate enclosure, IP68 rated for use in flood-prone locations
- Allows installation in the most demanding industrial applications
- Ultra-low power consumption: battery powered version with up to 6 years operating time; 32 Ah battery capacity