Coriolis mass flowmeter for gas dispenser applications
The OPTIGAS 4010 is a Coriolis mass flowmeter for the measurement of CNG (Compressed Natural Gas) and LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas). It is specifically designed for gas dispensing systems (up to 70 kg/m or 155 lb/m). The meter features a 3⁄4 NPT (female) connection. Corresponding adaptor options are also available. The Coriolis device is approved for use in hazardous areas.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Twin bent tube design
- No separate converter needed: Communication direct from meter
- Developed in cooperation with dispenser manufacturers
- Excellent low flow stability, accuracy and repeatability
- Optimised signal to pressure drop ratio
- Welded outer casing, sealed to IP67
- Optional EtherNet/IPTM web-interface for configuration, maintenance and diagnostics