The POWERFLUX 5300 is an electromagnetic flowmeter specifically designed for electrically conductive liquids in applications of the nuclear industry. It comes with a compact or remote digital signal converter and a radiation hardened sensor. The sensor features a high-tech ceramic measuring tube for very aggressive and abrasive fluids, even with high solid content (up to 70%). All construction materials are selected and tested to meet the high demands of the nuclear industry. The POWERFLUX 5300 is one of the most accurate electromagnetic flowmeters available in the market. It features extensive diagnostics for maximum reliability and comes with various digital communication options.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Bi-directional flow measurement over a wide dynamic range (turn down ratio: 1000:1)
- One of the most accurate EMFs in the market: Only ±0.15% / ±1 mm/s error of measured value (MV)
- Combination of a radiation hardened sensor and a digital signal converter
- Full bore design: robust, fully welded construction
- With abrasion-resistant ceramic tube
- Resistance to corrosion and temperature shocks
- Fused in-place Cermet electrodes
- Withstands most aggressive and abrasive fluids
- Fully vacuum-resistant
- Stainless steel housing
- High reliability thanks to standard integrated diagnostics