Capacitance level switch for hygienic and industrial applications
The OPTISWITCH 6700 is a capacitance level switch for hygienic and general industrial applications requiring IO-Link communication. It detects high or low level and is therefore ideally suited for overfill and empty tank prevention or for dry-run protection of pumps. The device is also designed for the detection of liquid-liquid interfaces or change of media characteristics.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Level switch with IO-Link communication for automated sensor configuration
- Problem solver for adhesions and difficult products: level detection not affected by product build-up, foam or condensate
- Two switching outputs for different trigger thresholds allow monitoring of different processes or measured media
- Switch points can be indicated by 360° multicolour LEDs: available with transparent polycarbonate collar or with the LEDs collar-protected by a metal crown
- Stainless steel housing with PEEK sensor material
- Optimal sensor shape: Easy-to-clean, minimised risk of clogging by sticky products
- Maintenance-free, can be installed in any mounting position
- Wide variety of hygienic adapters available
- Also available with a sliding connection for tanks with thick wall thickness / insulation or to overcome high process temperature
- Sensor version with reverse-threaded G¾ connection allows for mounting in a pipe extension tube for low level detection from the top
- Adaptive trigger for quick-set-up and commissioning