OPTISENS PH 8390
Potentiometric pH sensor for municipal and industrial wastewater applications
The OPTISENS PH 8390 is a pH sensor for wastewater applications. The rugged sensor with CPVC body material and glass electrode is equipped with a PTFE diaphragm and integrated Pt100 for temperature compensation. The sensor comes with an attached cable (max. 10 m / 33 ft). It can be installed directly into a pipe or tank with the 3⁄4 NPT (male) process connection. The sensor operates with the MAC 100 or any suitable analytical transmitter.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Double junction for extended lifetime and wide application range
- Rugged pH tip and fouling resistant, non-clogging reference junction
- Easy to clean due to large design with dirt-repellent diaphragm
- Robust CPVC body material
- With optional integrated temperature sensor
- For connection to the MAC 100or any suitable analytical transmitter
- Various mounting assemblies for easy installation and reliable handling