Resistance (RTD) temperature assembly for standard applications
The OPTITEMP TRA-F42 is a flanged RTD sensor assembly with a tapered welded multipart thermowell (DIN form 3F) in accordance with NAMUR. The industrial temperature assembly for standard applications is suitable for use in pipes and tanks, at low to medium pressures and flow velocities. It is designed for temperature measurement of solids, liquids, gases and steam up to +600°C / +1100°F. The resistance temperature device is available with ATEX and IECEx approvals.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Industrial temperature measurement of solids, liquids, gases and steam
- Thermowell material: 1.4404 / 316L or 1.4571 / 316Ti
- Chemically resistant PTFE or similar coating for all wetted parts available
- Standard or customised lengths
- Different connection heads available (IP54…IP68)
- With optional temperature transmitter
- Available as intrinsically safe: ATEX, IECEx